How to clean your glasses
- How to clean your glasses!
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly
- Before cleaning your eyeglasses, make sure your hands are free from dirt, grime, lotion, and anything else that could be transferred to your lenses.
- Rinse your glasses under a gentle stream of lukewarm tap water
- Apply a small drop of lotion-free dishwashing liquid to each lens
- Most dishwashing liquids are very concentrated, so use only a tiny amount.
- Gently rub both sides of the lenses and all parts of the frame for a few seconds.
- Rinse both sides of the lenses and the frame thoroughly. Failing to remove all traces of soap will cause the lenses to be smeared when you dry them.
- Gently shake all excess water from your lenses, you don't want them to be left with smears.
- Apply a small amount of lens cleaning solution to each lens.
- Gently rub both sides of the lenses and all parts of the frame with a clean lint-free cloth, remembering to wash your cloth regularly.
- Well done, you have clean and shiny glasses 💜